A number of Upper Valley educators have generously volunteered their time to host other teachers at their school to share their PBEE practices and sites. If you are interested in visiting a local school to learn more about how other educators are doing PBEE, you may get in touch directly with any of the folks below. The UVTPC has funds available to reimburse you for substitute teachers and mileage.
- Sam DeCuollo teaches at Woodstock Union High School. She hosts an Integrated Env Sci class Tues-Friday afternoons, rotating sections from 12-2.45 each day and an AP Env Sci class on Tues and Thurs mornings from 8-9.30. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Wilson teaches 3rd and 4th grades at the Ray School in Hanover and does Outdoor Exploration with her classes on Wednesdays from 11-2 each week. email@example.com
- Janice Boubol teaches 5th/6th grade at Sharon Elementary and practices Forest Fridays from 8.45-11.15 each week with a focus on forests and rivers. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jen Frederick teaches 5th and 6th grade at the Plainfield Elementary School and does stream studies with her students on Fridays from 9-10 am and would be glad to host an educator at her site! email@example.com
- Leslie Connolly teaches Kindergarten at the Ray School in Hanover and practices Forest Fridays from 1-2.30 each week. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anmari Kicza teaches Kindergarten at the Newton School in Strafford VT and visits her Forest Classroom on Tues and Thurs from 12.45-3 with a focus on science and writing. email@example.com
- Alyssa Marzot teaches grades 1-2 also at the Newton School and visits their outdoor classroom on Mondays from 1.30-2.45, with a focus on science, community and wonder. firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to be added to this list? Please email email@example.com.